Wow, so I know that it has been a long time since I have written on my blog. Hmmm lets see... last month I was dealing with a lot of stomach issues...not fun. On the worst day of my stomach ache I had to go to the doctors and get lab work done. Afterwards my mom and I went out to eat. While waiting for my food, my dad called me and told me that I needed to come over to his house and say bye to my dog cause they had to put him down. My mom took me over there. My baby boy, Buddy, was smiling for me, but I could tell he was in pain. On that day, April 21, my dog died on the way to the vet about 20 minutes after I said bye. He was the closest family member that I had ever lost. It is still hard without him with me. He is now in doggie heaven. There have been some good things that have happened to me in the last 2 months though. This past week was my last week as a sophmore...I'm a JUNIOR!!!! Also, this last Friday was my first of two birthday parties. I'm turning 16 on Friday... I get my license on June 1st... I get my braces off on June 4.
It's time to hit the pillow....until next time,
Tiffany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment