Friday, January 30, 2009

High School

So, there has been a lot of drama going on at my lunch table at school. When my friends Katie and Joey broke up, everyone left the table. However, it now seems like I'm the only one getting left out. Now, keep in mind that I am a very emotional person, and I don't handle drama very well.
I just figured out today how one of my "friends",who shall remain nameless, is a major two-face. She went and talked crap behind one of my friends back, and then when that friend came around, they acted like they had never even said anything. I guess you can say that I'm starting to figure out who my real friends are.
Today though, I was extremely emotional due to the drama, and other things. So when my friend Katie came up to me today at lunch and asked me what was wrong I started crying. Not really because I was sad, it was just my anger's way of getting out. I flat out told her how I felt. That I was extremely ticked, for lack of a better word, at her. She then sat down next to me and told me why she was acting the way she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment