Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HISTORY

So, as everybody knows, Barack Obama was sworn into office today. I am a supporter of McCain, but we still have to support Obama since he will be running the country. Whether you're Black,White,Mexican,Hebrew, or any other race, history was made today. We, as a country, just swore in our very first African American president. So even though I had been cheering for McCain, it is an honor to say that I was alive when history was made. It can be a story I share with my children, and their children. I remember the day when I found out that all of our countries presidents have been a white male. I wondered if we were ever going to see this day. So it's time to see what Barack Obama does for our country, and like I said before, regardless of whether you're a fan of President Obama, he is still our president. We need to keep him in our prayers and support him because being the president of a demanding country like ours, it cannot be an easy job.

No comments:

Post a Comment